1. Petrichor: That clean, greenish smell of rain. (Actually, it’s the smell of rain on dry earth produced by the chemical compound geosmin.)
2. Zarf: A metal chalice used to keep the heat from your coffee from burning your fingers, which has morphed into the modern-day cardboard sleeve that comes wrapped around your hot coffee.
3. Chanking: Chewed-up food that’s been spit out.
4. Scroop: The rustling, swooshy sound ballgowns make. More specifically, it’s the sound produced by the movement of silk.
5. Armsayes: Armholes of a T-shirt.
6. Glabella: The space between the eyebrows.
7. Nef: An extravagant table-ornament in the shape of a ship.
8. Feat: Aside from being an act requiring great strength, it describes a dangling curl of hair.
9. Badinage: Playful, joking banter.
10. Roorback: A damaging lie made publicly known for political effect.
Bonus: Grawlix: Typographical symbols standing for profanities, which appear in dialogue balloons in the place of actual dialogue. (What the f@$&!) ;)
Oh thank you Anon. You make me smile too. :3
Einstein proved that energy can not be created or destroyed, it can only change form.
The majority of people on this planet believe that we are not only physical creatures, but also spiritual beings. We have a life force, an energy, our consciousness or personality, etc. that leaves our physical bodies when we die.
WOAH! “I plan to kill myself soon but I’m scared”
Stop it dude. Talk to me privately. Killing yourself will never be a good idea. Killing yourself is not the answer! Life can be tough, Life could not always be perfect, We may not get want we want at the moment, suffer and be sad, but isn’t good to be fighting instead of having a permanent decision to a temporary problem? You are somebody’s reason to smile, Problems are problems, they come and go. All you have to do is be strong! Come on Anon!
Okay this is too much. Sorry guys. -____-