Like everybody else’s. Subject to entropy, decay and eventual death. Thank you for asking.
How's your life?
Any NAME suggestion for my blog?
- I prefer a simple 1 or 2 words name.
- Without symbols or numbers in between.
- Suggest as many as you can.
Any way you can.
Every way you can.
1. Petrichor: That clean, greenish smell of rain. (Actually, it’s the smell of rain on dry earth produced by the chemical compound geosmin.)
2. Zarf: A metal chalice used to keep the heat from your coffee from burning your fingers, which has morphed into the modern-day cardboard sleeve that comes wrapped around your hot coffee.
3. Chanking: Chewed-up food that’s been spit out.
4. Scroop: The rustling, swooshy sound ballgowns make. More specifically, it’s the sound produced by the movement of silk.
5. Armsayes: Armholes of a T-shirt.
6. Glabella: The space between the eyebrows.
7. Nef: An extravagant table-ornament in the shape of a ship.
8. Feat: Aside from being an act requiring great strength, it describes a dangling curl of hair.
9. Badinage: Playful, joking banter.
10. Roorback: A damaging lie made publicly known for political effect.
Bonus: Grawlix: Typographical symbols standing for profanities, which appear in dialogue balloons in the place of actual dialogue. (What the f@$&!) ;)
All comments will be highly appreciated. Thank you. :)